TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· An individual must be at least 16 years old to receive body treatments.
· IRIE SALON AND SPA welcomes all children. Please remind your children to avoid running, spinning or climbing on chairs, or opening any closed drawers in the space. Most drawers contain sharp objects and chemicals that could be potentially dangerous to unsuspecting children.
· If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your service please contact us immediately so we can remedy the situation. Tweaks and adjustments will be honored for one week of the date of service
· Irie Salon and Spa is smoke-free and cell phones are not permitted during services.
· A 5-hour cancellation notice is required for all spa services. If notification is not received within this time requirement, you will be charged for your service(s). (In the case of a gift certificate, the value of the services will be deducted from the certificate).
· Gift certificates are not replaceable if lost or stolen and should be treated as cash. Irie Salon and Spa is not responsible for loss, theft, or mutilation of gift certificates.
· Due to the artistic nature of what we do, we cannot offer refunds on services performed.
· VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted. State sales tax will be charged where applicable.
· Tipping is left to the discretion of our guests. For your convenience, envelopes are provided at the front desk.
· Gift certificates are non-refundable and are valid for one year from date of purchase.
Terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice